The Lone Peak is back, better, and ready to help you glide across those gnarly trails. We listened to customer feedback and studied its predecessor to improve the durability of the upper, firm up the midsole, reduce weight, and shore up the lacing system. The new Lone Peak 2.5 also retains the same innovations that make Altra trail running unlike anything else: - FootShape Toe Box, StoneGuard rock protection, and the Gaiter Trap strapless gaiter attachment. The result is an improved, comfortable trail experience for the toughest terrain.
- Redesigned Upper
- Improved Lacing System
- Improved Upper Durability
- Slightly Firmer Midsole
- Weight: 10.6 oz.
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Trail Racing
- Designed To Improve: Wet & Hot Feet, Toe Splay, Traction, Stability, Comfort Running Form, Speed
- Platform: FootShape Toe Box with Fully Cushioned Zero Drop Platform
- Stack Height: 25 mm
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA with A-Bound Top Layer
- Outsole: Sticky-Rubber TrailClaw
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry Trail Mesh
- Other Features: StoneGuard Rock Protection, Trail Rudder, Gaiter Trap Attachment