The tried-and-true TLT binding for descent-loving freeriders. Aluminum power plates under the toe piece and rear points make these 12% more torsionally rigid than prior models. The chance of pre-release is greatly reduced by rotating toe-pieces and an DIN settings that can be cranked up to 12.
- Made of 7075 forged aluminum, chromoly steel, high-strength plastic, stainless steel and hexcel carbon.
- Precise, coordinated toe and heel unit release mechanism.
- Bore hole template is designed with maximum norm dimensions to provide the best possible power transfer.
- Ultra-low height allows direct boot-to-ski contact.
- Wide rail baseplate provides an extra-wide binding surface area.
- 10mm forward pressure for length adjustment when ski is flexed.