||Out of stock
A warm, sound 5-finger glove for skiing and all kinds of outdoor activities in the winter. A Hestra classic developed in partnership with survival expert Lars Fält. Hardwearing construction, all in leather with removable wool liner.
- Warm, hardwearing leather glove for skiing and outdoor recreation.
- Treated goatskin leather for good grip protects from the elements.
- Supple, treated cowhide on the backhand.
- Outseams provide comfort and good grip.
- Removable liner in wool terry and wool fleece.
- Wool wicks away moisture and is warming even when damp.
- Attachment for wrist strap/handcuffs.
- Carabiner and eyelet secure the glove to belt loops or a rucksack.
- Can be combined with other liners.