Klister is great when the ski track get quite and transformed. Meaning it hasn't snowed in a while and the tracks have been renovated many times. This is called corn snow, because the snow crystals become like corn kernals.
- KX20 - Base, used as first layer, can even be used with hardwax after it cools for real long ski days.
- KX30 - Ice, Frozen corn snow
- KX35 - Violet Special, Wet and frozen corn snow
- KX40S - Violet Silver, moist fine grained and frozen corn snow
- KX45 - Violet, Wet and frozen corn snow
- KX65 - Red, Wet corn snow
- KX75 Red Extra, Very wet corn snow