Dagger OSMO™ is the quintessential one-tent-wonder: lightweight enough for backpacking, yet roomy enough for comfort on any adventure.
- High-performance, proprietary OSMO™ poly-nylon ripstop fabric has 4X longer water repellency, 3X less stretch when wet, and uses 100% recycled yarns with zero PFCs or fire-retardant chemicals.
- Two large doors and massive trapezoidal vestibules lead the category for usable volume.
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole structure.
- Color-coded, hubbed pole set with color-matched webbing on the tent makes setup intuitive.
- 100% Repreve® pole bag replaces disposable packaging as part of our 100K Polybag Elimination Project.
- Nightlight Pockets™ turn your headlamp into a tent lantern while removing blue light and casting an even glow.
- New Divvy Cube™ rectangular stuff sack allows you to still split the weight with your partner, but packs more efficiently in your backpack.
- Landing Zone™ storage tub in the vestibule protects gear from the elements.
- Protected strut vents at the top of both main vestibule entries ensure ventilation even when it is raining.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
||3 lb , 14 oz / 1.75 kg
||4 lb , 10 oz / 2.1 kg
||19.5 x 6.5 x 3.5 in / 50 x 16 x 9 cm
||42 in / 106 cm
||43.9 sq ft / 4.1 sq m
||90 x 70 in / 229 x 178 cm