Urban styling, versatility and maximum protection from wet and cold all in one, this H2No® Performance Standard 3-in-1 parka for women has a waterproof shell with a pile-lined hood and a zip-out jacket insulated with 600-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulated with 600-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Outer shell: separate hood/collar construction is lined with ¼"-pile fleece in hood, and with soft brushed tricot inside collar for warmth
- Outer shell: center-front zipper with external storm flap with snap closure; internal storm flap and zipper garage with brushed tricot for next-to-skin comfort; two welt-covered zippered chest pockets that double as handwarmer pockets, with reflective zipper pulls, and two handwarmer pockets with side entry and top entry with a snap flap closure
- Outer shell: drop-tail hem, and lined with tricot mesh
- Outer shell: set-in sleeves, hook-and-loop adjustment at cuff, snap tabs at center collar, and sleeve opening to attach to zip-out jacket
- Zip-out jacket: brushed tricot inside collar for warmth, full-length internal storm flap with webbing for stabilization; drop-tail hem
- Zip-out jacket: zippered handwarmer pockets lined with brushed tricot; all zippers have reflective zipper pulls. Hand-me-down ID label on both shell and zip-out jacket. Above-the-knee length