Incredibly lightweight, yet engineered to deliver power in its purest form, the S/LAB Carbon Skate Ski takes your performance to the highest level.
Blue excels in cold/dry snow conditions.
Yellow excels in universal snow conditions.
- Stability and transmission: The tip-to-tail THIN PLY carbon construction optimizes torsional rigidity for improved energy during the kick, while the balanced camber adds stability during the glide.
- Lightweight: Increased ease and agility due to the ski’s thin tip and tail and Nomex core.
- Acceleration: The triangle thickness profile improves acceleration and enhances energy transfer from the middle of the ski all the way through to the tip and tail.
- G5 Cold base
- Nomex: Ultra-light composite honeycomb core, combined with carbon, fiberglass wrap and thin wood sidewalls. Reduces weight and provides optimum consistency.
- Tip to Tail Thin Ply carbon
- World Cup Grinding
- Fluor Free Pre-Waxed by Swix
- D2FC Digital Dynamic Flex Control
- 34 Universal