Patagonia's versatile pants feature a wide waistband and are made from lightweight, four-way stretch-woven fabric for comfort and freedom of movement. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft, Lightweight Fabric: Lightweight 89% recycled polyester/11% recycled spandex blend with a soft-knit waistband and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Elasticized Waist: Knitted, elasticized waistband allows for mobility and comfort
- Drop-In Handwarmer Pockets: Two front drop-in handwarmer pockets with tonal double-needle stitch detail; two rear pockets (one with a secure zipper)
- Elasticized Cuffs: Partially elasticized cuffs at the ankles can be pushed up to calves
- Pocket Details: Simple secure welt pocket at thigh
- Fit Details: Mid-rise, regular fit
- Supporting The People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor