Built for rugged, multiday trail and travel time, these durable recycled nylon/spandex pants feature a slim fit with moderate articulation. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 90% recycled nylon/10% spandex double weave with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Waist and cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop tabs
- Mitered on-seam front pockets with drainage; two zippered thigh pockets with drainage; two zippered back pockets
- Gusseted crotch enables movement
- Moderate leg articulation for mobility
- Cuffs have center-front boot hook; durable, abrasion-resistant front paneling from midthighs to cuffs and on seat
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor