|Out of stock
Built to take plenty of punishment – a robust, versatile boot for demanding alpine use.
Scree, glacier ice, rugged mountain terrain… the Sirius II GTX thrives on it. This fully crampon-compatible, high-alpine boot protects your feet with its solid, durable construction and provides good insulation to keep them warm. The high rubber rand provides an additional layer of protection on top of the already highly robust, thick split leather upper. And the waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX lining keeps out snow, slush and rain.
- Thermal insulation down to –15 °C (DIN EN 344-1)
- Robust upper: Suede, 3–3.2 mm thick
- Padded cuff in soft leather
- Durably waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining
- Self-cleaning Vibram sole